Event Day Staff: we have openings for event day staff for our Fix Events in and around the London area, as well as for our MoRunning project, which operates during November, throughout the UK and Ireland. If you are interested in more details, please email email@example.com.
Regional Freelance Event Day Managers: delivering Fix Events to the very highest standard. If you have the relevant experience and drive then please contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Other: we are always looking for dynamic, hard working and enthusiastic team members. If you have an interest in the company and the work we do, please feel free to get in touch and email email@example.com with your CV.
Part-Time Events & Communication Manager - POSITION FILLED
The Fix Events is one of the leading multisport event management companies in the UK, hosting over 40 annual events across the UK & Ireland, including running, triathlons, corporate and charity events. http://thefixevents.com/events. We also created Mo Running, https://www.mo-running.com which takes place during November, has 17 locations across the UK and Ireland and over 15,000 MoRunners to its name. MoRunning delivers fun, friendly and open 5k and 10k running events, whilst supporting the Movember Foundation, the leading global organisation committed to changing the face of men’s health. Open to men, women and children of all ages and abilities, we encourage all participants to don a moustache, dress up and raise money to support our charities.
We pride ourselves in delivering the very best and most enjoyable sports events we can and we now need extra support in the lead up to November for our MoRunning business.
- Deliver event day communication’s – a series of pre and post race emails to all runners at each of the 17 locations (typically 5 emails to @800 runners per location)
- Design and deliver e-newsletters
- Write and post event blog’s and other relevant stories
- Write, post & track job adverts for event day staff (Gumtree)
- Deliver communication’s and liaise with event day staff
- Other ad hoc marketing and advertising work
- Based at home, local to Reigate & able to visit the team office in Reigate when necessary
- 3 days/week or 21 hours/week (to be discussed/agreed on)
- Ideally have a background in design/marketing/advertising/PR
- Excellent written & oral skills, as well as strong interpersonal & creative skills
- Friendly, fun & hardworking!
- Flexible, adaptable & highly organised
- Able to work by yourself & show initiative
- £12/hour (dependent on experience)
- Flexible home working
- Further opportunities within a small but expanding friendly company
Training will start in July/August, with the full role starting in September through to the end of November. Further opportunities may arise from this role.
If you are looking for a versatile, flexible and friendly events company we would love to hear from you! In the first instance, please email Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you are interested and relevant for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.