Virtual Beat the Boredom Cycle Challenge
Monday at 07:00am16th March, 2020
Virtual Run (Anywhere)
About this event
With so many events across the globe now being cancelled and postponed it's tough and worrying times for so many people so we wanted to try and keep you motivated and create a cycle challenge that we can all be part of!
So let's stay fit, keep cycling and beat the boredom! Join this free ride challenge wherever you are, keep training for whatever distance you are working towards and add your cycle times online via our user profile pages and view your individual results and stats as well as your country km's run. It's good fun in these crazy times!
Keep up to date with us and other cyclists and get inspired, share your journey, and enjoy wherever you are. Here's to staying motivated and fit!
Beat the Boredom Cyclists Receive
- Online profile where you upload your run time along with regular updates
- View your challenge stats, view our leaderboard and our overall country running stats
- Partner offers and benefits
- Motivational training advice, videos and more
- Offers and discounts to future Fix Events
If you want to receive a Beat the Boredom medal you can add this and pay for one during the registration.
Let's stay active, stay positive, and hopefully we can all get back out and join events in the not too distant future.
16 Mar 20
30 Apr 20
Entries close on the 30th April, 2020. Please note a 10% online booking fee is added at checkout.
Event Merchandise - Get the look!
Available to buy during checkout.
- BTBCycle Medal 2020£6.00(discounted price)