September 21, 2020
Health & Wellbeing
We are pleased to have finally delivered an event and shown how these can be done safely and in fact taking part in outdoor events is a great thing! Events can be staged with secure health and well-being procedures as well as maintaining social distancing.
A few things we undertake to ensure your event is covid safe:
* All race info is provided ahead of event day with race packs posted out to you.
* Participants only to arrive approximately 15 minutes before their start time.
* Staggered starts with entrants going over the start line one at a time with social distancing in place.
* Track and trace system in place for all events.
* No handing out of medals or goodies and entrants to collect their own at the finish line.
We believe outdoor events should be supported and promoted through the winter months and please support us in either coming to any live events we may have or pushing your local councils to support these.
Here's to seeing you all very soon.
The Fix Events Team