March 02, 2021
By Fix Events
We are working towards launching a new series of CheckPoint Challenge Runs starting in April 2021 and we hope we can deliver these in as many cities as possible across the UK.
Our objective with these challenges is to create a super fun, next step up from virtual running, where you can run from checkpoint to checkpoint and you decide how many you do, what order you may do these in and if you do a partial circuit or full. You also decide which way you run between each location. We will give you a run route option but it's up to you if you follow this or now.
We aim to run these regularly and you can work towards completing one or up to 6 and either come back and do the same challenge or try a different location. Either way you can collect the medals and rewards over the course of the year.
Get in touch if you would like more about a CheckPoint Challenge coming to your City.
This is how it works:
* On challenge day you can come to any of our set checkpoints and start at whichever one suits you.
* You can start anytime between 8am and 10am
* We will have event crew at each CheckPoint to support you, check you in, set you off!
* You can do the full circuit, checkpoint A to B, B to C, C to A (remember you can start at any one and finish at any one)
* Distances you can complete will range from 5k, 10k to approximately 15k
* There's no set route in between each checkpoint so you can either take our recommended route or choose your own
* Live results will happen as you scan a QR code at each checkpoint and these results will go straight to our live leaderboard
* Receive a stunning medal and a checkpoint challenger armband