Get on Your Bike Spring Cycle Challenge
Thursday at 07:00am1st April, 2021
Virtual Run (Anywhere)
About this event
Now is the perfect time to get on your bike and take on this spring challenge. Why not set yourself a goal of doing 1 or 2 rides a week.
Add as many distances as you like so whenever you do a 5k, 10k, 25k or 50k cycle add in your time for the ride and see how many km's you can achieve over the month. When logging in to your Fix Profile you will see your challenge stats and total distance achieved as well as the leaderboard placings.
Keep up to date with us and other cyclists and get inspired, share your journey, and enjoy wherever you are. Here's to staying motivated and fit!
Get on Your Bike Cyclists Receive
- Online profile where you upload your cycle time along with regular updates
- View your challenge stats, view our leaderboard and our overall country stats
- Partner offers and benefits
- Motivational training advice, videos and more
- Offers and discounts to future Fix Events
- Use strava to upload your cycle rides or enter your times manually from your profile page
If you want to receive a Get on Your Bike medal you can add this and pay for one during the registration.
Past Event Photos
1 Apr 21
1 May 21
Entries close on the 1st May, 2021. Please note a 10% online booking fee is added at checkout.
Event Merchandise - Get the look!
Available to buy during checkout.
- Virtual Get on Your Bike Cycle Challenge Medal£7.00(discounted price)