June 02, 2020
As we all head in to another month where we are still unable to come together for a physical running event we feel it's time to find another way to bring you all together.
We want to get as many of you joining our free virtual run challenge. We have created our World Day of Running Virtual Run that will take place on Saturday the 27th June.
All you need to do is sign up today, start your training, work towards being event day fit and then head out at any time during that day to complete your run and add your time to our Fix profile challenge page. Then view your placing on our leaderboard, share messages for other runners and keep an eye on our event page to see updates throughout the day.
So come on everyone, come together and be part of this awesome virtual run challenge! Your next steps are as follows -
1) Go to the event page here and register today
2) Start your training and set yourself a goal to improve your running time ahead of race day
3) You can input any run times completed within your profile page and these will be added to your challenge stats.
4) Keep an eye on email updates and support from us in the lead up to the event day.
5) Get ready to do your run on the 27th June and although you are running alone or in a small group you are part of this bigger challenge.
6) Once done log in to your account and add your run time.
7) View the event leaderboard and keep an eye on it throughout the day to see other results from around the world along with your placing.
8) Share your photos or comment on the community section in your account.
9) And if you ordered a medal we will then post this out to you!
10) Lastly have fun, enjoy the challenge and we hope this virtual running event makes you feel like you are part of our community! Enjoy everyone.